Character and Practicality
Stable Doors Keeping The Character
The ‘stable doors’ option provides a split between the top and bottom panels that enables the lower section to be closed and locked shut whilst leaving the top section open.
Typical in many ‘farmhouses’ both new and old, stable doors enable the character to be maintained whist benefiting from modern day materials providing a long term, low maintenance option. All doors are produced from 100% Calcium Organic material.
Our Stable Door Specifications
- Yale endorsed 10 point high security door lock (4 x pre-compression rollers, 2 x steel hooks, 2 x anti-lift bolts, 1 x dead lock latch)
- 10 point locking system for maximum security and peace of mind
- 4 pre-compression rollers allowing door to seal prior to hooks engaging for smooth operation
- 3 opposing steel hooks to maximise strength
- 2 anti-lift bolts preventing door lock being dislodged from keeps
- 1 centre latch for ease of day to day operation, incorporating dead-lock action when bolts and locks are engaged for added security.
- High performance bespoke door hinges with multiple adjustments for ease of installation
- High performance co-extruded weather seals
- Galvanised steel reinforcement
- A variety of locking handle colours
- 28mm low-line glazing bead
- A comprehensive range of both Featured and Chamfered Ancillaries to cover all building applications